Boulder Breath Test Defense Lawyer
If you or a loved one was arrested for DUI in Colorado, it is important to contact a skilled lawyer immediately. A conviction for DUI or DWAI can carry serious consequences such as fines, increased insurance premiums or the loss of driving privileges. An effective defense is your best course of action.
At Jurdem, LLC, our Boulder DUI lawyers will explain the legal process and any challenges you might face through your case. Our clients rely on our knowledge of the legal system as well as our ability to effectively communicate time frames. DUI charges are serious, and we will aggressively defend your rights and your driving privileges.
Thorough Investigation Of Breath Tests (Breathalyzer)
Our attorneys work diligently to develop your defense by asking several questions and investigating the results, including:
- Did the officer have reasonable suspicion to make the initial stop?
- Did the officer have probable cause to arrest you and request that you submit to a chemical test?
- Was the breath testing machine properly calibrated?
- Was the officer properly trained on the breathalyzer machine’s operation?
- Was the breathalyzer machine properly stored properly between uses?
- Did outside factors such as belching influence the results?
Many individuals who have failed a breath test can still be protected by an effective defense. Questions, such as the ones listed above, will guide your case. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys can ensure you receive an efficient and unique defense no matter how complex your case.
Get A Strong Advocate On Your Side
For experienced legal counsel that can help you properly defend yourself against breath test results, turn to Jurdem, LLC, in Boulder. Call 303-800-3509 or toll-free at 877-761-7852 or simply contact us online for a free initial consultation with one of our exceptional criminal defense attorneys. We accept major credit cards for our clients’ convenience.