Boulder DUI And Drunk Driving Attorneys
For the average person who is charged with driving under the influence (DUI), such a charge may represent the most serious involvement that person will ever have with the criminal justice system. You need to secure an attorney who is extremely effective and willing to take the time to fully understand your goals.
At Jurdem, LLC, in Boulder, our DUI lawyers bring together decades of criminal defense experience that can help you to minimize the consequences of your charge. We are dedicated to providing our clients with an exceptional defense against:
- Driving While Impaired — While this is a lesser charge than a DUI, a conviction is still a serious matter, so it is wise to consult a qualified attorney
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs — This is increasingly common since Colorado relaxed its marijuana laws, and the consequences are as severe as for DUI
- Blood Testing for Alcohol — Learn how we use our experience to question each step of the process
- Breath Testing for Alcohol — Even if you failed a breath test, you can still be protected by an effective defense
- Underage DUI — Drivers under the age of 21 are held to a stricter standard; you can rely on us to protect your child’s future
DUI Charges And Penalties
DUI charges vary greatly in the potential consequences depending on a number of factors such as:
- Blood alcohol content (BAC)
- Prior DUIs
- Was anyone injured or killed?
The consequences for even a first offense can include:
- Extensive jail time
- Driver’s license suspension
- Community service
- Court costs
- Alcohol education courses
- Ignition interlock device
The consequences may be more severe for CU students. Failure to successfully comply with any of these potential penalties will have a legal consequence of its own.
Our firm will work to secure the best possible resolution to your case. Our combination of experience and courtroom skill can help you to avoid jail and minimize the impact to your driving privileges.
Contact An Experienced DUI Lawyer today
For experienced legal counsel that can help you avoid the complications and costs associated with DUI charges, turn to Jurdem, LLC, arguably the best DUI lawyers in Boulder. Call 303-800-3509 or toll-free at 877-761-7852 or simply contact us online for a free initial consultation with one of our exceptional criminal defense attorneys. We accept major credit cards for our clients’ convenience.