EMAIL US ABOUT YOUR CASE
Bold labels are required.
- How accurate are dogs at detecting illegal drugs?
- Colorado lawmakers hash out the details of marijuana reform
- Watch What You Post: Cops Increasingly Look for Facebook Evidence
- CrimePush: a New College Crime Reporting App
- Twitter: a New Police Investigative Tool to Solve Crimes
- What’s on Your Smartphone? The Police May Have More Access Than You Know
- More Women Being Charged with Drunk Driving
- Appellate Court Makes Medical Marijuana Use in Colorado More Complicated
- Will Federal Crackdown on Medical Marijuana Affect CO Patients?
- Bad Mix: Illegal Mushrooms and Rock Climbing in Colorado
- Authorities Look for Impaired Drivers During Holiday Periods
- “Sexting” and Internet Crimes in Colorado
- Sobriety Checkpoints: A Waste of Time and Money
- When it Comes to Drunk Driving, Just Say No at Every Point
- Colorado DUI and Ignition Interlock Devices
- Express Consent and License Revocation for DUI in Colorado
- Colorado’s Strict Sex Abuse Sentencing
- Breathalyzers: How Do They Work?
- Jurdem, LLC Welcomes Attorney Jennifer Sonja Wunsch
- On-Campus Sexual Assault and Misconduct Has Serious Consequences
- THC Limit for Drivers Fails in Colorado Senate
- Law Enforcement and Social Media: Be Careful What You Post
- Colorado Pot Grower Gets Five Year Prison Term
- Police Increasingly Use Social Networking Sites for Evidence